I crave art.



I crave art, conversation and a sense that might spark a range of poetic chaos inside of me, in the past year or two i have been swallowed by the rationale of things, delicately stroking the politics that come out of mere interactions towards ego, money or self absorbency, or maybe not even.. a shed of light on the ability to survive with the world, in the world, and through the world, a deep exhaustion within one’s self, for being locked-in physically leading to thorough pavements inside our brains and vessels through even the narrowest ones.


I crave art, conversation, and a sense of comfort, a state of easiness and fluidity with no need for a constant input or judgement or explanation or or or..


I crave art, conversation and delightfulness without the need to carry the weight of the world on my shoulders.


All i want is to wake up light and tuck myself in even lighter. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Word spits

Old vs. New

Mind your own damn fruits.