A run for the rescue



Who do you think would run the extra mile for you?

This piece of writing can be a bit confusing by the meanings it will portray, as I’m writing this with deep guarantees in my heart that nights can pass by faster and more beautifully if you believe that the sun will shine brighter in the morning, and that your will to live will dominate any other fraction.

Through running around the clock doing to-do lists at the start of the day, and trying to omit as much as we can by sunset, through shaking the lists off with an outing or two, getting the most laughs we can until we go to bed again, there exists a few golden clips that keep us standing.

It gets you jumping off of your seat running for the rescue of a close person, when you get the feels that they’re getting off the trail, the mere idea of them not being okay fires up this urge inside of you to help and get them going again.

Here comes my two wonderings, would you run out of your way to rescue yourself when you’re down in the gutter, or is it not part of your noble actions towards humanity? Cause you’re human too, you know.

I have survived the days, and will survive by two main key points, running the extra mile, figuratively and also physically. Whenever I’m feeling down and my oxygen level feels as low as standing on Mount Everest, when it gets too hard to breathe and even harder to carry out the rest of the day, I run for my rescue, I run and let my body feel its heartbeats, feel the wind against my body and let my worries behind with every jump. I run for my rescue and start healing myself, recognizing my emotions as I get to the bottom of things. I run for my rescue through close friends who do run the extra mile with me, and meet me at the finish line, a finish line that has a great glowing view, and a few greater laughs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Word spits

Old vs. New

Mind your own damn fruits.